Do you worry about microwaving in plastic? After researching on the internet, I will be more cautios about microwave safe labels.

jazzy629

Asked by jazzy629 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Food & Drink

• no, why? unless there the melting type.
    Anonymous

• Yes I am concerned about the quality of plastics. I microwave in ceramic all the time.
    journey2lose100

Answer by journey2lose100 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I am confused about the whole thing and I am going to Google it - I know there is a certain "mark" on microwave-safe plastics
    luvbeinhermom

Answer by luvbeinhermom at 12:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Yes! I do not want plastic melting onto our food, so I always transfer it to a glass casserole dish, put a glass lid on and then microwave. Microwaved food is depleted of its natural enzymes, also, so I rarely EVER cook food in the microwave, but on the rare occasions that I do, I put the food into a glass baking dish before cooking it.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008