Gave birth and pregnant again in the same year?

How many of you mamas did this (or are doing this in 2008)? How do you feel about it?

handsomebabyj

Asked by handsomebabyj at 9:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i wish i could get one let alone two...lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 9:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had my son in January 2007 and fell pregnant with my daughter in October the same year. I just had her on July 22nd. How do I feel about it? It's a personal choice. Some people like to have their kids close together and others further apart. If someone wants to go for it - do it.
    sock.puppette

Answer by sock.puppette at 9:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had my son in February of this year, I'm now about 16 weeks pregnant with my second.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Well, I was blessed with 28 months between my boys. My younger sister on the other hand had her's 12 1/2 months apart! They're 21 and 20 now, so it's a bit better. I think it is what it is. You can cry, Lord knows I did and mine were farther apart. But the fact is, the next one's on the way. You love them, plan for them, cry, scream, laugh and love. You carry on and you look to God for all strength.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had my first daughter on june 20th, 2005 and had my 2nd on june 10th 2006. it's great that they're so close together, but it can be a handful!! as long as you're doin the deed, you'll get preggers!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• oh yeah, i think that's like 11 months 3 weeks and some days apart
    tnteaton

• my mom did it! she gave natural birth though. i refuse to do it for the simple fact that i had a c-section and i'm still sore after 5 months!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had my son in October 2007 and got pregnant again in April of this year. They will be 14 months apart. I am glad we are having our kids close toghether. It was planned. But I am ready to take a break from being pregnant for a while. We are undecided whether we are going to have a 3rd or not, but if so, I am taking a couple of years off. I am tired.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I had my daughter jan 08 and now I'm 15 weeks preggo. We lost her at 29 weeks and now I have the exact same due date. I'm actually happy to be pregnant again. Best of luck, congrats! cherish every baby you have even if it's not the best time
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i have a six month old and i think hubby and i are going to try again.... i believe it will be easier to have them and be done with it and enjoy raising them :) two is my limit tho lol :))) GOOD LUCK :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2008