no love for me...ever. adult content

recently my SO has been going thru some stuff emotionaly. but she has not wanted to have sex with me at all for the last few months. sex has never been the most important thing in out realationship but damn. i mean it has been several months and i am struggling. it hurts so bad that she does not want me to touch her most of the time. she tells me she has no sex drive. i guess i am starting to feel left out. ya know? i dont know what to do. i mean if the tables were turned how would she feel? help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• hubby and i get in a slump from time to time. basically the main reason is because we are both so tired from dealing with things we just want to unwind from our day at the end night and go to sleep to deal with things the next day. we have to make date nights once a week or month and set a time to have sex like a schedual. It feel unnatural at first but we have great sex compared to when we are both so tired to care how good it is. hang in there. it will get easier once you two sit and talk more about issues.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 6:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My only advise is do it your self. Sorry not much help. Hope it gets better
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Is she on some meds i ask because if so it maybe a side effect of the meds is no sex drive. Maybe really have a heart to heart talk with her. You need to remember you need to take care of you and if she is just not there for you then just let her know you are here for her and then leave it at that. Things will get better for you both.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Depression can really make a sex drive take a nose dive. Show her love in other ways like taking care of duties that can overwhelm her. When she talks to you try touching her on her hand or arm. There are lots of places to kiss her and that will help her feel better. The inside of the wrist is a good place, the forehead, close to the ear but only a gentle kiss. Little things add up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010