work at home?

i also want to work at home.any ideas? im not spending 100 dollars for a intro kit and i dont want to do that own buisness stuff...sounds fake!! please help and detail what you do. i really dont want an advertising answer. i wouldnt mind doin data entry or telmarketing or something in that field.

vadasmom

Asked by vadasmom at 9:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• My check was $1798.00 this month. My neighbor's was over $5000. We do referrals for an international pharmaceutical company. You can check out my profile and contact me there for more info!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 10:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• i share MonaVie and Bazi with my friends and family - they share with everyone they know and I earn money - simple-direct-healthy
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but would like to know why you feel that home businesses are fake.

Do you think that the IRS would mention anything about home based businesses if they were fake?

I can tell you first hand they are not. I have had a few and have one now.

Best of luck on your search!
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 10:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Be very cautious about data entry and telemarketing offers. Typically they are what is fake, not home businesses.

Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:06 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• If you are looking for a home business you will almost always run in to fees... The difference is what and howmuch you get for that fee... I have an awesome home business... I love it and make great money! But I paid fees. SO really it's up to you.
    I also have a home JOB that I work about an hour a day just for a few extra pennies... But that's all I get pennies... BUT it's free...
    PM me if you want details on either.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:32 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Although I appreciate your honesty upfront, it is closed minded people that do not get ahead in life. A job will only earn you a living and pay the bills...which is perfectly fine, but what you do on your spare time can earn you a fortune. I really hope you can find the ideal job you are looking for, but if you do have after hours spare time, you may want to consider a home based business that you can build on a part time basis to create a secondary source of income. I just like to put things in prespective and have people really think of what they are saying and what they are missing out on. I have become successful in my business and it is NOT fake. .the money is REAL. Feel free to visit my home page, email me or call too. Good luck.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• stop by the Divas - many of the ladies here have some great businesses...apply as a lurker and just watch and learn.... Join the Divas - http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/wahdivamoms/

nuvetmarie

Answer by nuvetmarie at 1:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Do you know how people become PowerSellers on ebay? They use dropshippers. Get a website and list items that you have in your home that you would like to sell or dropshipped products. The Holiday Shopping Season is fast approaching and people will be purchasing online b/c of gas prices. Take advantage of the time of the year and get set up. PM me for more information!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• Check out this webpage for a list of legitimate work at home jobs that do not require start up fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008

• check out my journal entries we have 4 work from homes that are helping us!! They are all awsome!! Links to join are there also on the one that has about 159 views!
    hopfulllife

Answer by hopfulllife at 8:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2008