i cant afford medicated cycles right this moment but what if i went to the RE anyway and at least make sure I don't need anymore testing?(did some with obgyn) I'm afraid I'm gonna get in there and they will throw stuff at me thinking I'm gonna do it right away...
i just thought if i go in now and make sure everything is ok...while im saving my money i wont feel like i wasted time if they find something if i wait....does that make sense?
i don't want to wait then find out there is something wrong later...lol sorry its late
anyone else do that?
Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive
Answer by Breanna9 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2008
Have you tried charting your temperature? It worked for me 2 times. You can buy a good book that will tell you how to do it and it is much cheaper than an RE! There is also a great website to check out www.fertilityfriend.com
Answer by amydh at 10:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2008
Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2008
Answer by ClownPleco at 11:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008
Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 5, 2008
Answer by eband at 6:19 PM on Oct. 5, 2008
Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2008