Do you believe you found your soulmate?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:00 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yup & now that I've found him I'm ready to kill him & start the search all over again!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I met my husband when I was 14, married him when I was 18, and that was more than 45 years ago. I have never understood the term "soul mates", but my husband and I are one in the Spirit. We have had to work through a lot of differences throughout the years, and we still clash from time to time. Every disagreement and settlement leads to a deeper level of understanding of one another, so to expect that to have happened instantly would have, I believe, been very deceptive. Based on my experience, a marriage starts with a decision to love for a lifetime and is followed by the committment to see it through. Then the couple grows into the oneness that God intended for there to be in marriage. I am so thankful to have found a man who understood this concept and did not expect me to be perfect from the beginning. We are still learning and still growing. What a blessing that is!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• After 38 years, most definitely!

Answer by older at 7:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes, I met my husband my freshman year of high school and we are now in our mid 30s. He is a great man and dad of the year!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't believe in soul mates, but I know that I found a man that I love and that loves me without question.

Answer by missanc at 8:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't really believe in just one soul mate. I believe we've loved many different people throughout our many incarnations. BUT, if there is such thing as only one soul mate, i betcha i found him!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:02 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• If soul mates exist, yes.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• happyYep!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I KNOW I found mine. Love is NOT jealous, mean, cruel or unkind.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010