Do you know that person in your life that procrastinates and you end up doing it?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 7:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, my son is one of those!

Answer by older at 7:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband. I'm begining to think he does it on purpose beacuse he knows I won't be able to take it and I'll do it myself.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• IhartU ~ I think I'm married to his brother! ROFL....

elizabr ~ Been there done that, the problem I have is that my husband is an electrician/plumber..etc... and I still can't get things done...

EXAMPLE... He decides he wants the backsplash in the kitchen retiled. I had to remove the hideous old mosiac...he patches the wall we start the tiling. BTW it is only 5.5 feet with a window in the middle, standard 4in tile on the diamond. We get to the window and he whines about all the cuts to get around the sill. This took days, BTW... he stops... with only the last section to do. I had to look at that incomplete job for EIGHT YEARS.... EIGHT YEARS.... I had family over for a holiday and I said to my mom, "so what do ya think?", she says "about what?", I was like "The fu$%&*ng tile is finally finished", she laughs and says "didn't even notice because we were so used to the fact it was never done!" NICE....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• DH is that person. He has always been that way. It has caused a lot of stress between us, but I know it could be worse! I now give him a deadline that things have to be done by. Then I do it, if I can, or call for whatever help is needed (plumber, electrician, whatever) If it is something I can do it will not be done as well, but at least it is done! And if it's something I do well it's my responsibility anyway.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• OMG WoodWitch! 8 years!! Too much! Well then, I am thankful that the latest plumbing repair of putting a new valve in our tub faucet only took 2 months! Very glad we had another bathroom to shower in.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my son and my husband sometimes.
    cayenaroja

Answer by cayenaroja at 9:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yep, i call him my husband. he said he wanted to call about getting our air conditioner checked out LAST week and that day he said "oh, i'll just do it tomorrow, they're about to close anyway" and he never called!! well i'm not calling because i always do that on top of everything else and personally i'm not sweating my arse off nearly as much as he is so he will just have to suffer from his procrastination this time ;) lol i'm evil, i know
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I am that person in my life, lol!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Jreneei, I am that person in my life as well. But I end up doing it so I'm the only one affected! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010