odd behavior?

So I am in the process of washing every artical of clothing, all sheets and blankets. Then I will go thru it all and see what fits and what needs to be donated. I do this twice a year and my boys hate this time of year. Do you ever do anything your kids just think as odd? Thank you ladies.

zadesmom1998

Asked by zadesmom1998 at 7:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• trying to not do the momma dance every once in a great while is very hard for me..... somedays - just gotta dance!!!
    You know some of the cartoons have some pretty cool music- well my kids laugh
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't know how weird it is but it is me being cheap. I refuse to buy shredded cheese. It's so much cheaper to buy it and shred it yourself. My kids HATE it!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't think this is odd at all. I do the same thing once in a while!
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 7:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• She's not old enough yet to laugh @ mommy but the other day the ringer for my phone went off & I started dancing to it. She looked @ me like I'd lost my mind!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't find that odd. I do that same thing, but maybe every 3 months. My DD is only 23 months, so I don't think she thinks anything I do is odd... yet. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It is not odd it is hard to part with stuff. My kids were the same way and then around age 15 they started to enjoy getting rid of stuff. LOL less mess I suppose.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I stand at the stove to cook with my right foot propped inside my left knee (like a flamingo). It is comfortable, but my kids think it is so funny.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 16 y/o daughter does not understand why I still go through her clothing and sort it all.
    I do it because she will still wear long sleeve sweaters in the summers and other clothes that become too small.
    Organizing her clothes helps me to mentally calculate what I need to buy her to keep her clothed through the season.

All my children think it is odd to dust the walls, corners, baseboards, and ceilings at least twice a year....they think I'm nuts when I do this. I love to clean the walls in our office once a year with Murphy's oil soap because it is a tacky dark wood paneling that my DH loves, but when I wash it, it shines really pretty!

Yup, I'm odd. LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010