Are you ready for your kids to start school?

Are you mothers ready for your kids to start school?

B-rock89

Asked by B-rock89 at 8:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in

• I'm ready for everybody else's kids to start school! My dd's only 15 mo so no school for her yet but I'm ready for these random gaggle of kids to disappear!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, I dropper my 4 year old off this morning for his very first day of school. He has never been away from me. I am really sad and really excited for him at the same time.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• 13 more days.....
    Although I am ready for them to go back and get on some kind of a schedule, my DD will be a senior this year - I can't help thinking how fast it all went by....I am excited and sad at the same time.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 8:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No. lol. My DD's only 23 months old, but I'm ready for these other kids to get back in school. Especially the teenagers.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We homeschool, but I am ready for the co-ops and field trips to start rolling again. During the "school year" we get to hang with our friends more! It seems homeschoolers, at least the ones in my neck of the woods, are always gone and more busy in the summer! It's hard to manage a simple park date!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• emotionally yes,
    buying school supplies, not yet,
    but i still have 2 weeks
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• YES!!!!!! i have been for weeks now and its finally here... YAH!!!! school starts this friday even though i still need to get some school supplies for his classes but i will get them this weekend so he will have them next week. he has the basics for friday which is pencils, paper and a bookbag so that will do till he founds out what each teacher wants for each class.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I registered my son for 7th grade this morning. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! YAAAYYY!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No and I have about 3 years before she does.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 3:45 AM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I am ready for the routine to get to back to normal. Plus there are way more social activities during the school year.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:18 AM on Aug. 5, 2010