How do you deal with flies?!!

They are SO bad here right now. Any time we open the front or back door we get about 6 new ones in the house and they drive me nuts!! I have broken probably around 6 fly swatters already and then just started using a damp towel to swat at them. Is there any kind of secret or something I can put in the house to kill them off? It's getting ridiculous!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I am the perfect person to answer this question because I went through this at the beginning of the summer. It was so bad at my house we even got a few maggots. Any how we bought those fly strips that you can hang from the ceiling and they get stuck to them. WE put them outside our front door and in other areas where they were bad. WE also got this fly spray made by raid that can kill on contact. It has a very very mils sent, which I liked. You can spray it right on the flies and they die and you can also spray it like I did out side my front door. They dont like the spray so they wont fly in. We did this every day and they were gone. We had them really bad. We also went to the pet shop and got a spray for our dogs because they were also covered in them and getting bit. Good Luck!

josephsgirl86

Answer by josephsgirl86 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• use the sticky fly traps
    Bellsbabyboys

Answer by Bellsbabyboys at 8:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have 3 cats! Big game hunters! :P

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010