What is your least favorite household chore?

Mine would have to be laundry. I don't mind the washing and the drying but I hate folding and putting it away.

Asked by momof3inTN at 8:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have to pick just one? Right now I'd say laundry cuz my washer's broken so I have to take 9 loads & my toddler to the laundromat! PIA! Before that it was dishes bc my dw was broken, see the theme here! My all time yuckiest, just really wanna skip it chore is scrubbing the toilets YUCK!

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hate cleaning the bathroom.

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Mine is laundry as well. At least now that my kids are older, they can fold and put away their own clothes, so that makes it a little less daunting.

Answer by IhartU at 8:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I hate cleaning out the refrigerator when it's time to. Not only is throwing out food that's old/expired disgusting but I cry over the money I've wasted on it.

Answer by keisha613 at 8:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It isn't the chores I hate its the fact that right after I do them I just have to keep repeating them

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• For some reason I hate dusting. Maybe because for years I heard my mom say she hated it too!

Answer by elizabr at 8:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• IHartU - I do that! I will pile all of my older kids' (10 and 8) into the basket and tell them to fold them and put them away. I taught them how to fold clothes when they were about 5 and 6. LOL

Nyx7 - Ahhh! That would be my worst nightmare (and I've had to do it too... so NOT fun!). I hope your washer gets fixed soon! And I agree, toilets rank up there on the "yucky" list.

Comment by momof3inTN (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• doing laundryironingI loathe laundry! No matter how much I do it, it's NEVER caught up, unless everyone in the house runs around naked. lol.

Answer by renea20 at 8:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• The dishes, we don't have a dishwasher.. and I'm the only one that ever does them (Dh refuses... even if there are no dishes clean).

Answer by MomtoElliett at 8:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Mopping.

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2010