What time does your child go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning?

And what are their ages?

I have a 10 month old and a 2 1/2 year old and they are currently on opposite sleep schedules. Because of this, I'm only getting about 5 hours of sleep......

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 8:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is that why you're here sooo much LOL! my dd's 15 mo & she goes to bed w/ me so usually between 10 & 11 pm. She wakes up around 9, has breakfast & goes back to sleep for 2 hours, allowing me to get some housework done. She takes an afternoon nap for about 2 hours too. hang in there!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my daughter goes to bed at 8pm up at 630pm on the dot she is 20 months old
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my 11 month old goes to bed at 7:30 and gets up at 8 and my 2yr old goes to bed at 9 and gets up at 8
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. They both go to bed at 7pm (my 3 year old does it on her own without us having to lay her down lol). They both sleep until about 7 or 7:30 in the morning!! I have tried keeping them up later to see if they would sleep later but that back fired on me. lol You put them to bed at 9, and they wake up around 6am. Makes no sense lol So i just let them keep their normal 7pm routine and enjoy it while it lasts
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• frustrated 

I hope they both get back on their normal schedule soon. 

sherribeare

Comment by sherribeare (original poster) at 8:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My kids were always opposites too. So juggle work and my kids sleeping and napping at different times was stressful. doesnt it just make you mad to read these moms saying "ohhh both my kids go to bed at this time and wake up at this time" Those angels! lol!

eye rolling

josephsgirl86

Answer by josephsgirl86 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ctink- that sounds just like my DD ... ive put her to bed later and she was up early lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 8, 10, and 12 year olds go to bed at 8:30, although during the summer they are staying up til 9 most nights and they wake up between 8-9:30 usually. My 20 month old goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up at 7, my 3 week old goes to bed around 8:30 and wakes once at 3-4am to eat and then sleeps until 7 (we're still working on her schedule!)

Answer by missanc at 8:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have a 4 yo, a 3 yo and a 1 yo. They all go to bed about 9,, wake up about 8 and take a 2 hour nap. But their nap time varies. Sometimes it's 12 - 2, Sometimes it's 2 - 4.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my twins are ibn bed by 6;30 they play until 7;30 and than sleep my three older go to bed at 8;30 and get up at 5;30 am but that is there school sche sorry about spelling my twins I keep on a she because of adhd and my 9 year old same but for add
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 8:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2010