Did or does your child have a bouncy/exerciser seat? How long did they use it?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 8:40 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• my angels all five used a saurce for abot six months my boys who are wins used for almost a year but we bulid up there musules with it
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 8:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No never had one..I doubt my son would have sat in it anyway.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• had one.. she never sat on it hated anything that held her down.. still does!
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes - I had one for all 4 of my older kids and can't wait for my youngest to use it. They all absolutely loved it!! It varied on amount of time - my oldest only used it for a couple months, my 2nd used it for about 8 months, my 20 month old still walks around it playing with the little toys on it.

Answer by missanc at 8:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• she used it once, then it became what treadmills become for us after we use it once. (a clothes rack)
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We had the kind that hangs from the door frame. My DD LOVED IT! She started using it early, and continued to do so until she grew out of it!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had one for my 1st dd. She used it for a little while but not that much. I used the same one for my 2nd dd and she hated it. I'm not even gonna bother getting one for my ds when he is born. Swings are great though!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My DD had one and she used it from the time she was a newborn until she was about 6 months old.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We have a little rocker seat that vibrates. We used it for a few months. She actually still sits in it but only while I shower and she's 11 months old. So far, she hasn't tried to tip or anything, so I keep putting her in it so I can shower without her getting into stuff. We also have an exersaucer and we used that a lot from about 5 months to 8 months. Now I only use it when we go outside with the dogs or I am loading/unloading the dishwasher.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had both a bouncy and an exerciser. All my kids loved them. They used to bouncy longer because it was one of the bouncers that went from newborn to toddler, and the exerciser, they used that from the time they could hold themselves up, and could put their feet on the floor until they were either crawling or using a walker. They loved finding ways that they could keep themselves busy and I loved that they could find ways to keep themselves busy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:25 AM on Aug. 5, 2010