• In the Spotlight:

23 weeks pregnant and..

not feeling baby as much since monday, i feel her but not as hard and often as i did say sunday, is that anything to really be concerned about as long as i still feel something?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 8:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you ate something that didnt really make her happy. as long as you feel some movement you should be fine.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You don't have to do the counts until 28 weeks pregnant, but if you have already felt the baby move, and it has decreased a bunch in movement, I would give my OB a call. Just so you know, the baby is still small, so she might have just moved somewhere where you can't feel her, but I would call and tell them just to be sure.
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 8:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Lay on your left side and drink a tall glass of water, and a glass of juice. As long as you feel the baby ten times in the next two hours, she's fine.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree with MomtoElliett.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i think its fine... i know that i feel my babe more or less depending on where she decides to sit for the day (if she's over on one side or the other i feel her more than if she's out front where my placenta is)
    see if you can rouse yours with the cold water and rubbing your tummy, etc... to get peace of mind.
    also, you can buy a doppler to hear the baby's heartbeat if you're really worried frequently (i don't think they cost that much)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010