Why as a woman would you be so against a woman being president or vice?

It disgusts me to see other women being sexist against another woman. Why can't WOMAN run this country? Maybe its time for a woman to do it, look what these men have been doing to us over the past hundreds of years!

Faye_Daisy

Asked by Faye_Daisy at 9:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It sounds like youre being sexist too. Just because I dont vote for a woman doesnt mean im sexist against my own gender. It means I dont agree with that person. But im not voting for the vice president. Im voting for the president.
    stampmama

Answer by stampmama at 9:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I was all for Hillary being President or vice president! But Palin is a different story. No way!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 10:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I think the first two covered it!
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I dont want just ANY woman to be the vp or president. I want the right woman! And Palin just aint it - you betcha!
    Sigh - Hillary where are you!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• my objection is not to the fact that she has a vagina.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I was going to vote for hilary if she was nominated (before I heard more about Obama) but I cant' vote for Palin cuz she's a straight up dumb ass. And as a woman she doesn't represent me very well. I'm not a hockey mom or on the pta. That's the only kind of mom she talks about. GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't object to a woman being president or VP. However I base my vote on a person's qualifications and objectives, not on whether they're a man or a woman.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 10:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Like they said, I don't want just ANY woman being the leader of this country. Saying I'm sexist because I don't like her is like saying a man is sexiest because he doesn't like the male candidates.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Jealousy.

Of course we're racist if we don't want to vote for the (1/2) black guy but we're not sexist if we don't vote for the chick!!
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 11:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Women have better things to do than play the men's game of politics.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2008