How do I get my 21 mo old to try new foods and vegetables?

iluvmybabiboi

Asked by iluvmybabiboi at 9:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just keep trying. Also you can blend veggies into pastes and add them to many different things like pasta sauce or anything with a sauce, burgers, pizza sauce, mac and cheese, etc. There are a couple books out there that explain how to do this and give great ideas and paste blends and how to make meals the healthiest they can be. You can even add them to brownies. Try THE SNEAKY CHEFF and there is another one out there too, but I can't think of the name of it.
    Anonymous

• Just continue to offer them, a fruit and vegi at every meal. I also don't let my kids have seconds on whatever meat we are eating unless they eat their fruits and vegis.
    mirandaandkbcc

Answer by mirandaandkbcc at 11:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2008