Am I over-reacting?..PLEASE HELP! adult content

So..my SO and I have been together for 10 months & he hasn't ever given me a reason to worry about cheating.. But, next door is where his best friend hangs out and parties with whores!.. So, I told him I didn't want him hanging there when those girls were there because it made me uncomfortable.. He said he understood and wouldn't like if I didn't that with a bunch of guys.. Well, last night, I went to bed a little early, but got back up & he was gone.. he was over there.. WITH THOSE GIRLS..ugh.. He told me he always leaves there when they show up, and I sat outside on the back porch for 45 mins and he never left.. So I went over there and pulled him outside and flipped out! He thinks I'm over-reacting.. Am I?..Considering we had talked about this particular situation?
Any help would be great..thanks ladies.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 9:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, i don't know if you ove reacted, but i do think you have a right to be mad. Yeah...he would be on my shit list BIG TIME if i were in your shoes.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• There has not been the choosing of you above all others--he has chosen you as one of many who just happen to be available.>>from NannyB

You can't tell her that! What the hell is WRONG with you? No, not all men think the same, sorry if you have had that experience. But you can't tell her why her man chose her, you have no clue. LMAO!

Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I guess it depends on how much you flipped out. I'd be pissed because what you described is him going behind your back and doing exactly what he said he would not do. It's like he figured you went off safely to sleep and he could sneak off, and that would piss me off. So, I'd flip out, pretty big. It doesn't have to be that he's cheating, he is with you, yes. But that's just it, he's with you, living with you. Just because you aren't married doesn't mean he can come and go like he's single. He should be showing you respect as he would expect it.
    You can't really live like a married couple but act like a single person. It doesn't work that way. He and his best friend should find other times to hang out, and other activities to do. He may be his best friend, but he lives with you as if you were his spouse.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I dont think you are overreacting. Relationships are about trust and building boundaries. You had both already talked about it and agreed on what to do. He should have stuck to what he said.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 9:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'd be pissed because he basically lied and rushed back over there when you went to sleep. Then he stayed over there with them until you went and got him. If he really only wants to hang out with his friend, there is no reason to be over there when those girls are there. I don't think this is so much about you overreacting but about him thinking he can have his cake and eat it too. He is with you, living with you, so he doesn't need to be dishonest or go sneaking off when you are asleep.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't blame you at all. I would have done the same thing, most likely. He lied to you, plain and simple.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think you have the right to be mad, He shouldn't be over there with girls like that, and You should be really mad because he snuck out to do it, that's the part I don't like even more.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• he already agreed to not do that. and it is NOT RIGHT. that would make most men or women uncomfortable and besides the point, he already agreed so now he is also breaking his word
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Your reaction might have been a bit overboard because guys get defensive in front of their friends however he did say he would leave. I don't think it is a big deal to be honest. I wouldn't worry until he actually doesn't come home lol
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• JuJu--I didn't do that in front of his friends.. I was just like "is xxx here? Can I talk ta him right quick?" .. Thats it.. and he only came right then cuz I came to get him..
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 9:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010