I have an 8-month old baby and I'm 10 weeks pregnant, is there anyone in the same situation, if yes how are you coping?

louLT

Asked by louLT at 9:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did this, it's really hard, but I just slept as much as I could when the baby did. The second trimester was easier for me.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm not in the same situation but my friend got pregnant when her son was only 1 month. So now she was 2 boys 11 months apart. She said it's hard but not impossible.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Kinda, my kids were 7-8mo when I got pregnant. The first 2 are 17mo 8 days apart and the 2nd and 3rd are 17mo 18 days apart! I liked that age gap and now they are 3,4, and 6 and I love that they play together its so cute!

My sister had hers 10 1/2 mo apart! She however didnt fair so well, she completely lost her mind. Now they are both 3 (until the 8th) and it hasnt gotten better for her :( Some people can handle it better than others, good luck!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks for your answers :) I was going to ask a question about breastfeeding, but I suppose I should open a new thread
    louLT

Comment by louLT (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had a 3month old when
    I got pg again....
    They are 12.5 m apart and they are best of friends.

Email if you have questions.
    four2bmws

Answer by four2bmws at 8:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010