Baby(ies) moving at 10 weeks? Twins?

I know this sounds bizarre, but I feel my baby moving in 2 different spots. One up on the far right and one down a little on the left. I am not having gas and I do feel it moving. This is my second pregnancy. Is the baby just flying from one end of my tummy to the other or are there 2 babies in there?

rporc

Asked by rporc at 9:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, at 10 weeks he/she has all kinds of room to move around. You will also get air bubbles that aren't necessarily gas. While twins are never impossible, I wouldn't make that one of my worries this early. I felt both my boys early, and all over the place. Congratulations by the way.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 9:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• http://www.pregnancy-info.net/QA/answers-If_PG_with_twins_when_did_you_feel_them_move_/

Look at this link. A woman asks the same question as you and had many responses. Best wishes. You may have to cut and past link into your address bar.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• The more pregnancy's we have the more we show sooner or feel movement sooner. That's also based on how small or bigger we are before pregnancy. As far as twins, it's possible. But don't forget that your baby has room to move around in there and that the farther along you get (towards the end) the less room they have.
    shell.bell

Answer by shell.bell at 9:59 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I don't know. I'm fifteen wks preg and I started feeling my baby at 11 wks. It's pretty much been in the exact same spot everytime though. Right under my belly button
    proudmamma9706

Answer by proudmamma9706 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• awsome! feeling movement is the best feeling isnt? my baby moved liek crazy!!! especially when daddy would talk. i would also feel different movements at different places at the same time! but dr told me that it is because at this time the baby has plenty of movement and can swim up, down and around pretty fast! good luck, and if you have twins, awsome! god bless
    ysmar2005

Answer by ysmar2005 at 1:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• i have only one and i feel it moving aroudn and im 10 weeks the only way to know that you have twins is for an ultra sound
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 5, 2008