Any ideas on how i can earn extra money at home or when my husbands not working.

I am a mom of 3 i work a full time job 8-4:30 M-F. My husband works swing shift as a deputy jailor.. with a family of 5 it takes alot and i would really like to earn extra money on the side to have for our family. Ive looked at alot of the things on the net you can do at home but have no idea whats legit and whats not...Any ideas or input on this topic would be greatly appeciated...god bless

HOTMOMS23

Asked by HOTMOMS23 at 9:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• selling avon or mary k if you are good at things like that...evening babysitting...although with 5 kids..I don't know if you would do that! Sorry wish I could be more help
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• lol...thanks for the advice....no i have 3 kids..family of 5! Just a big family Just trying to earn some extra income'
    HOTMOMS23

Comment by HOTMOMS23 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I make extra money as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Low start up fees, plus you can earn your kit for FREE. Let me know if you want more info!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a La Bella Baskets Gift Basket Consultant and love it!! I got into this for $1.97!! I love it because we are provided leads and we don't have to go chasing friends or family, I don't have to do Parties, I don't have to sell if I don't want to! I don't have a quota! I don't have to have an inventory and so much less stress!! I get paid every 2 weeks!! If you want more info let me know or check out my cafemom profile to learn more about me!! If your motivated and serious this is for you:)
    Have a great day!!
    ~hugs~
    Jen
    La Bella Baskets
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hi Tiffany237 Please do..could you inbox me..either cafemom..or at hotmoms23@gmail.com ...thank you
    HOTMOMS23

Comment by HOTMOMS23 (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Ok...same boat as you sorta. lookign for stay at home work for aw hile so i can afford college and keep being a stay at home mommy. this is what i found as legitimate. 1, CHA Cha guide (but you will not make a lot..but a lil extra) 2. KGB (same thing as ChaCha but they pay more per question, they are full right now though) 3. transcription jobs/data entry, I do not do those but the few moms ive ran into that do are ok with it, you just type a lot and get a lil cash for it, transcription means you listen to audio and type it into a document. 4. at home businesses (i will not go into this because i have stayed away from them out of preference) 5. affiliate marketing (this one can make you good money if you can get a site/blog to have good traffic plus once you get it going)hard part is getting traffic to your site and picking a good niche/topic for your topic
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thank you moki1984.....i will def check some of these out:)
    HOTMOMS23

Comment by HOTMOMS23 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• hotmoms23 - I have been with Mia Bella for over 5 years and has been the best home business! So many benefits as well as NO hoops to get paid...we make 30 to 50% profit! Contact me if you want more information and we can see if this is a good fit! ;0)

Good luck -
    candlesbychill

Answer by candlesbychill at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have some free & easy work at home jobs listed at Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my2scents.scentsy.us

This is how I help my husband pay the bills. I've loved working with Scentsy!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010