C--Sections

Are C-Sections usually scheduled early in the morning or in the evening?

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The 2 that were planned were scheduled in the AM. One was 7 and one was 8:30.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Where I live they schedule them in the mornings. :) I am pretty sure that is standard. The only time I would think it would be different, I would assume that it would be because of the doctor and when they are/are not on call. And how many are scheduled for that day might make a difference.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I believe they are early morning. I am sure it will depend on the doctors schedule.
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 9:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've always heard people having them in the morning. Mine was at noon but it wasn't scheduled.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 9:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My planned section was at 8 AM.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 1st one was scheduled at 3pm after 2.5 days of labor-- But my scheduled one now is 6am on 9/9/10.
    CapeCodMom1

Answer by CapeCodMom1 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• both of mine were scheduled for early in the am....with the 2nd one I was pushed back due to an emergency delivery so it all depends...they really try to get you in the am because you have not eaten anything and the sooner the better and you get to eat too.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010