Dirty Emails

Is there a site or somewhere I can get ideas on typing dirty emails to my hubby? Prewritten stuff would be great! I sit in front of the computer for like an hour trying to come up with something hot to type and I cant freaking do it! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I would try "googling" your question. I'm sure you'll have plenty to chose from! Good luck!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• My hubby and I each have our own computers and we are both signed in to a msg'r and I like to type things to him even when we're in the same room. It's not like porn talk, but things that let him know that I'm in the mood. it's fun and the kids don't get to hear what we're saying, so can say it with the kids standing right there.... or even talk about plans for party, presents or something going on that we dont' want them to know about.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• go to www.lierotica.com thehave storys pics emails all kinds of stuff and it is free you dont even have to sign up
    Anonymous

• The above anonymous poster means literotica.com (they misspelled). If you go and you happen to pop onto the general board on their forums, tell 'em Nora says hi. lol

That being said - this might be a little too Cyrano, and it didn't work out too well in that story, either.

Does your husband want to hear someone else's idea of what you'd like to do to him, or YOUR idea of what you'd like to do to him, no matter how lame you think it is? Ideas of "how to" are good, but please don't cut and paste to him. Think how you'd feel! lol (Oh, Literotica's "how to" board might be a good place to start asking for advice. They're really very nice over there.)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• what do you want to say? What I teach my students about writing erotica is to close your eyes and picture an erotic moment then write what your mental eye sees. It will lead to the next step and the next until you both mentally orgasm. Men are visual ppl so paint him a picfure with words.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• HoochyMail.com.... you type in a few things about you and hubby.. name, fave this or that.. and they kind of story you want... makes it all up for you... and they're some great stores, lol.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 11:31 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• don't use some one else's words. . . .if you're too shy or modest to say dirty things to your hubby in person then IM's and e-mails are perfect!
    Just Say It!
    I like to make inuendo's to my hubby at random times just to make him giggle! It's fun:)
    luvbeinhermom

Answer by luvbeinhermom at 12:01 PM on Oct. 5, 2008