So sad and Enraged!

Did anyone read the news story about the mom who killed her 2 month old baby because she was addicted to crystal meth and passed it through to her breastfeeding baby who died from meth posioning? So sad and terrible!!!

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• That is very sad. The baby never even had a chance in life. But you know..thats not the first case like that ...and won't be the last. The hospitals shoudl do an automatic blood draw and test on mothers while they are in the hospital to check for drugs like that. I know that they DO do that if they;ve tested postive for a drug during th epregnancy but if they were never caught during the pregnancy..then they are just sent on thier way home with the baby and stuff like that happens. The wack job should have at least the common sense to give the baby formula rather than her nasty contaminated breast milk.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm glad i'm not in law enforcement...i couldnt keep myself from beating the hell out of someone like that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Here in WV it is amazing to see how many people are addicted to some type of drugs. When I first got here I had people telling me how to get pills but not how to find a decent job. WOW I was amazed and the people are so no chalent over there usage. I just can't believe it. They didn't ask what I did for a job they ask if I get a disabilty. It is truly sad to see so many good people doing nothing but wasting their lives away and there is a whole lot of mental illness here. A amazing portion of it. All the stories you have ever heard about WV is most likely true. I was travelling through and got stuck and am working on getting out.
    dynameteduck

Answer by dynameteduck at 9:42 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• =( oh my gosh.. I didn't read it, but that is horrible!! If women don't want a baby.. then DONT HAVE THEM!! That crap makes me sooo mad!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• what a sick sorry person
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• One more reason that Breastfeeding is NOT for everyone!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Wow! That makes me sick!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• aww what a sin, that poor baby!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• that is very sad
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 9:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• dynameteduck..i know many people like that too. Its like some kind of zombie land. haha. like everyone is on some type of perscription drugs and comparing what their mental illness is. ..trying to get their kids diagnosed asap too. pretty sick. trading pills. oh well. I think its everywhere. not just WV. Its just sorry lazy people not wanting to do anything for themselves except for eat, sleep, drug and breed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010