Are your kids excited to get back to school or are they already complaining?

My son can't wait. He misses his friends and the teachers and staff (well, most of them anyway lol). I am a little sad to be honest, I have really enjoyed having my boy home with me this summer.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 9:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in

• My kids are not excited at all, they are going to a new school this year, they both loved their old school & think they are going to hate their new one. Of course I told them they are going to meet a lot of new friends & love their new school.
    nettyg

Answer by nettyg at 9:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• VERY excited! Sadly,he has almost a month to go yet.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My oldest is going to Kindergarten--she is soooo excited!!
    My youngest wants to go to preschool soooo bad.. but she has to wait til next year! =(
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 10 year old is excited to go back and be part of the oldest kids in the school (5th grade)

And my 4 year old is excited to even go to school, he has been home since he was born (pre-k) Also, his teacher is Ms. Keisha, which is my name also...I think that excites him more.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yes, my oldest is ready and is already asking who's in her class....we don't know yet, but there are a few we are hoping are NOT in there! LOL.....
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 9:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• its half and half at my house.. my son (whos 14) is ready for school but doesn't like that he has to go to bed so early now.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My kids keep asking me when school starts, so I assume they are excited. I am sure it won't last more than a week before they start hating it again. They are going to first and second grade.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Joshua is in the middle about it,lol. He's excited to get to see his friends again but he is defintiley not over summer yet.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Julita's excited - she loves school and would go every day if she could!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• my kids arn't even thinking about it yet, exspet for my 5 year olds who is excided about it. she has been talking about starting school since she turned 5 in january.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 1:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2010