What is the silliest thing you kid has done lately?

My 18 y/o daughter is blow drying her hair up side down and texting at the same time--silly huh? How about your kid?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My one year old wanted in his sister's jumparoo soo bad. (It used to be his) So he decided to try to climb in it himself. Which he managed to get ontop of the seat. So I put him in it and he bounced around (like an overgrown baby. He looked soo funny in it) for a good 30 minutes. Decided he wanted out, but instead of asking to get out he took a head dive for the floor. So there he was head on the floor, feet in the air .. I have never seen anything soo funny.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hmm...my 14 month old took her right shoe off and runs around with only one shoe on.
    jennimomof4

Answer by jennimomof4 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Refuses to wear clothes in the house. he's a tighty whitey boy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• LOL @ all you moms sharing your children's silly moments...I just love children!

I honestly can't think of anything my own children have done lately that was silly, but my granddaughter (turning 18 months tomorrow) comes to stay every weekend and when she gets to play outdoors she loves to pick up all the sticks and place them on the patio table. Then she picks one out of the bunch after she lines them up and she walks around pointing it to the sky. I don't know what her little imaginative mind is thinking, but she is a silly-gilly!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2010