Have you noticed the clothes on the TV show "Teen Mom" on MTV?

I know this show is very scripted, but after watching for two hours last night I realized they are wearing fashions from JC Penney! The SouthPole sweatshirt, Maci's backpack, hmmm, how about Amber and Farrah's dressy blouses? Farrah's distressed jeans! Did you notice?

I had been wondering how they all dressed in nice new clothes for this being a show to caution teenagers.

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Are they getting paid to be on Teen Mom? they might have come into money funny I noticed it last night to.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Cause they get paid to do the show... and they are advertising the clothing that teens like and most teens ask parents to get them it if it is what there looking for
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• JCPenney's is a sponsor and they get the clothes to wear so JCP can advertise them. More subtle than a commercial. You'll be seeing this alot more since people TiVo and DVR and don't watch commercials. Companies are product placing in shows now.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't shop at JC Penney, so I didn't notice. JC Penney didn't sell me on anything, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• they get paid for the show first off and i would not be surprised if they got some free clothing
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No, I didn't notice. I don't shop in the juniors department anymore.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• From my experience JC panny has pretty cheap clothing. I always save money when i buy form there. Did you expect the teen moms to have rags on? Anyone is going to try to look their best when on TV.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010