Anyone watch "Teen Mom" last night?

Did you notice Farrah was across the room, when her DD was taking a bath in the sink. Then turns the hot water on? So many bad things could have happened to that little girl. She's so stupid...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes I noticed that! I would never leave my baby alone in the water for even a second. I was also horrified by the fact that Amber still has her baby in an infant seat! She's obviously over the weight and age requirements.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I noticed it and I swear I couldnt believe my eyes dont leave your lil ones alone for a second especially in water :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• ^^^ she was in the kitchen sink and farrah was doin lord knows what a few feet away from her daughter *shaking Head*
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Well I am also always concerned with the carseats. If you notice they are never in right. Ambers DD should not still be in an infant seat.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My hubby and I were amazed at that part in the show!! Also notice how she goes over there, turns the hot water back off, and then walks away AGAIN?? Is she serious??!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wasn't watching but seriously your not suppose to leave your child unattended in the tub..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I saw that and I'm more convinced than ever this show is so scripted - but why couldn't the producers use this as a teaching moment? I know some teens who watch this show and they would just think it is so cute, you can bathe your baby in the sink. Or, have your baby bathe itself, because that's how some teens think.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• never seen this show, do not think I want to either lol. I would get irritated and go OMG what is she doing! lol.

moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I did notice that. Farrah has always been my least favorite because she seems to lack common sense.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I missed the first 10 minutes! Ugh Amber drives me mental, she is always screaming and swearing with the baby right there.
    This was the first time I actually felt bad for Farrah. Her mom is a total loonie, and I didn't know her babys dad died. She obviously has a lot of problems that she hasn't addressed. Not that it is an excuse to leave a baby alone in the sink, or to not buckle them in their carseat properly...
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2010