Sore Breasts as a pregnancy symptom adult content

About how soon in your pregnancy can you experience sore breasts? It would be after implantation but not sure if you would have symptoms as early as a couple of weeks?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sore breasts are also a PMS symptom. It's when your nipples hurt to be touched that you can blame pregnancy. It's one of the earliest symptoms to show up.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I did at the time I would have been PMS'ing,so I was 2-3 weeks along

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sore breasts were the first symptom I had. That made me realize I was four or five days late.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sore breasts were the first symptoms i had with both of my children...and I couldn't have been more than a few weeks along.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was just curious as I didn't even know that I was pregnant until I was 2 months along but couldn't remember when the sore breasts started (I had blamed it on possibly a cyst as my mom had breast cancer so I was concerned with that, not a pregnancy).
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You can have sore breasts pretty early. Right around the time you would expect your period or even before. With my last pregnancy, I experienced my first symptoms up to a week before my period was supposed to start. I was more aware of them because I was actually ttc, so I also knew what to look for being my 5th.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had sore breasts as a PMS symptom once as a young teen, but have never had that since. I do recall the sore nipples from my last pregnancy,c ome to think of it. I am only 1 week DPO and am probably not pregnant this time but I was curious as to how soon you could experience this as a symptom.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010