CONFIDENCE!

How do I get some?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• If you find out.. let us all know!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Ask the wizard for some courage......lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You have to begin by loving yourself first, then the rest will follow.

Answer by older at 10:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• you have to believe in yourself. If you are with someone who does not believe in you and support you then I suggest you move on.

If you don't believe in yourself, then no one else will either. Confidence comes from with in.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 10:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• go buy some sexy undies! walk around the house naked, sleep naked, go buy some really cute clothes. Get your hair done, and makeup done. This will make you feel good. Get all dolled up everyday for a week and you will feel your confindence go up! If you want you can keep getting dolled up. Oh, wear heals with everything!! Get a tan (or spary on) color your hair!<< SO wont know what hit him (a perk). Go workout.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• set healthy boundaries, learn its ok to say no even to yourself. learn to trust your own instincts and knowledge.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• All I know is that it is something you have to work on every day. You don't just get the confidence and then that's it and you have it forever. It is a daily task for me and I consciously work on it. I tell myself, you are worthy, you are beautiful, you do deserve good things in life, etc. Of course taking care of myself and looking nice (and having a wonderful husband) really helps out a lot. But understand that it is something you work on, not something that you just get. I do like the answer from lovemybaby283, sexy undies are nice no matter your size, I always sleep naked, I make it a point to change my clothes or get dressed in the morning in front of my husband so he sees what is under the clothing (and that really does work!). I'm not big on getting my hair done and I do my own makeup so that doesn't matter to me. I do wear high heels with everything but that's mostly because I am only 5 feet tall, but it's sexy
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 10:26 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Make a list of EVERYTHING you like about yourself & things that you are good at. Focus on those good aspects of you & practice doing the things that you are good at. When you see yourself thinkign negatively about yourself, go back to that list & remind yourself how awesome you really are. You can always add to your list too.

Also, studies show that people who do good for others anonymously gain a lot of self respect & confidence. It's important to do it anonymously, because when you say "look, i did it...that was me who did that nice thing" it feeds your ego in a bad way, It's not good to do nice things just for attention. When people start doing good for others, it creates harmony & peace inside the person doing it. they have actually done studies on this & it has proven to help people with severe depression & lack of self confidence. Try it...it can't do any harm, only good.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:41 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Puttin on sexy undies will not do anything for your confidence. finding self confidence comes from the inside only. You have to realize the beauty in you, we all have it, we just have to isolate that beauty & not allow negative thought to take over. Lack of self confidence almost always is selfish, because you cannot stop thinking about yourself & your own problems. Once you step away from yourself & find compassion for all things, your own problems & insecurities don't seem like so much anymore.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i wish i had some i need a lot of confidence
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010