my cycle is due on august 9th i ovulated on the 27th of july do u think i can get a positive result since i am 4days away from having my cycle i tested on yesterday an it was negative i am 10days pass ovulation what u ladys think did anyone get a positive 4days before your cycle was due also is there anyone who have gotten a positive for the month of august yet thanks.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a positive 4 (maybe even 5) days before using one of those tests that say they are accurate 5 days before
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 10:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I got a positive on a First Response test 5 days before my missed period. But keep in mind that is still VERY early and alot of women don't get positive results until days, even weeks, after a missed period. Just depends on your body, the day implantation occurred (if it did), and the hcg levels.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yea, I had a positive on First Response 5 days before my missed period. GL!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• While you can test now, it'll be more accurate if you wait until your period is late.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2010