Bring toddler to nail salon

I want to go get a pedicure so bad(and need one cause my heal is cracking), but I have no one to watch my daughter. She probably will sit still for 30 mins. My salon is non-acrylic so the smell isn't bad. Would you take your toddler?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yup.. I have. I took both my daughters.. while you are getting your stuff done, she can get a paint and some nail stickers.! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• NOPE. because if the toddler runs in to someone etc then it could be rather disasterous. many woman also go to salons for "ME" time. away from kids
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My mom took my sister all the time and they would paint her nails too. the rooms were very well vented so there wasn't much of a smell. My sister loved gettting her nails painted, she said she was a PRincess
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 10:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I could NEVER take my 17 month old to the nail salon. I can barely take him to walmart.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have taken my daughter when she was 3 and never again she touches everything Grrrr never again! Toddlers like to get into alot of things....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Nope. Pedicures are a good hour, that's a lot of time for your lo to get into trouble. There's so much they can get into in a nail salon, I'd wait until you have someone to watch her.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No. And I wouldn't take ME either. And what the heck can they do with your HEEL ?
    First--too much money for something I can do myself
    Second: It is well known to readers of printed material such as newspapers and magazines that serious infections can be passed to customers at nail salons.
    Third: No,don't take your kids.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think you need to spare your time and do it by yourself rather than bring your toddler to nail salon :)
    BabyFirstYear

Answer by BabyFirstYear at 11:06 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would wait until my husband got home and then go without her.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• no. If she gets a bug up her butt and decides to bolt,who will get her? Its unfair to expect her to sit there while you get a pedicure.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010