Ever notice that the single gals go after married men?

I have known some single girls that go after married men cause they know they can provide for there families and they want that. My friends husband was talking with a single girl they were just friends but from what my friend was saying she would hit on her husband and I wouldn't be comfortable with that personally. Has anyone else noticed this? Were you ever single and found a married man you were interested in?
( never happen to me I am married, just seen other men do this)

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 10:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• These women are insecure and feel great that men leave their women for them. I call them 'SLUTS'
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:32 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• None of my single friends have or would want to hook up with a married man. but, that is just my circle of friends. I actually don't personally know anyone who has ever hooked up with a married man. So, i guess i don't notice what you do...lol. But, i have heard through the grape vine that lots of women tend to be attracted to married men. Maybe it's the challenge that makes them so attracted, or maybe they are attracted to the fact that they are providers like what you said.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Being single isn't the qualifier here.

I'm 'single'. I simply can not wrap my brain around wanting the drama, emotional turmoil, and potential disaster of desiring a married man- It also takes a manwhore to be interested in such a woman... They may believe that they have found a gem, but it takes a real douche to screw up his family like that.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I kinda agree with gammie. They have no self esteem and get any boost they can from the idea that they could take another woman's man away from her. Of course that is a false sense of self esteem and generally the men are just using them for sex and when it comes down to leaving their wife and families, they won't do it. Yes, I've known single girls that only went out with married men and I did not like them. You can't trust them for a second. I agree they are sluts. A single woman that sleeps with different men to me, is not a slut, just single and doing her thing. A woman that intentionally goes after a married man is a slut with no self respect, no respect for the marriage or family unit, just no respect at all for anything.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 10:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It depends on the woman, though. Personally, if I were single, there's no way in hell I'd date a married man.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yep..sadly there are a lot of women like that and they act proud of it too, like they are entitled to flirt and start an affair with a married man.Thier favorite line seems to be "well, if you were taking care of your man..he wouldnt have came to me"
    Whatever..hookers. lol.
    Even sadder part is...a lot of men fall for thier tricks too. I say those type of women and those men that DO cheat..deserve eachother because the first time a man with more money comes along, the hooker will be gone and the first time a younger skinnier tail comes along, the man will be gone.So pfffttt to them disease bags.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't understand it all.
    If I were single I would not want a married man.
    I would never want to be the other women.
    I would not want to break up a marriage or family.
    But I have heard that men with a wedding band are much more appealing to single women.
    it just makes no sense to me though.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would Be uncomfortable as well. Yes I have seen this. I trust my dh, but some gals..well I wont say what I was thinking.LOL. My dh had his heart broken because his ex cheeted. He beleaves sex is over rated. I love that about him. Our sex life is Awsome, But with a 13 mo.dd. Its nice to know that we are tired we plan on another time and no ones feelings are hurt. I think your right they want that family life.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 10:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have noticed very FEW single gals tramping on married men actually. and i was once a single gal myself. LOL i could care less if a single gal did hit on hubby. i trust him, doesnt matter what SHE DOES. I trust HIM. *shrug*
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:39 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was single and I stayed away from married men I had two kids. Not every single woman wants to have a married man.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010