Which of these topics would you rather see on a site/blog? which do you think has more potential

would you rather see a website/blog about a mother who is into metal and writes about metal related topics and things related to motherhood OR a site/blog about metal that has a focus on local bands not just bands that already made it and helps get local bands get their name out their more? even if you are not into metal, lets say you enjoy jazz then imagine i said a site for jazz/motherhood or for jazz music/local jazz. BTW when i say local i mean all unsigned local acts in the metal genre, not just my specific city. Which do you think has more potential and would possibly pull more traffic?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• the metal/motherhood sounds like fun. I got little business cards made with my blog and contact info on it and it's helped my blog.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• The 2nd one. Make sure to include info about concerts. People would enjoy going to concerts to see people who are up-and-coming. GL!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It sounds good either way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:37 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• y not both metal and jazz its good to mix things up
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i just cant decide between the two and im afraid if i did all of that it would just be a crowded blog and cluttered.
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like the first one. It would appeal to a large audience.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Either or sound good to me. I like the 2nd idea better though
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 12:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2010