Do you do your dishes everyday? Or do they get pretty stacked before they get washed?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:44 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i skip days sometimes when its ungodly hot! I can't stand putting my hands in hot water when its 85-90 out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I unload the dishwasher in the morning, load it as we use dishes (the kids actually load their own), and run it before bed- anything else that can't go in the dishwasher gets cleaned when it is used. I HATE seeing dishes in the sink!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Sometimes you can't help it and they do get stacked up! I am sorry but that's truth. And yes sometimes they stink but I get them taken care of and all clean!
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Two, three, four times a day ... that's just gross if you let them get stacked.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have a dishwasher. They're done everyday. Dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter is the one thing I get really fussy about in my house. They got washed before I had a dishwsher,too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do them throughout the day, as we use them. I never let them build up. If anything, I'll put them in the dishwasher. I, like Obbydobby, HATE seeing dishes in the sink. It makes me feel like my entire kitchen is dirty, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wash the dishes every day. However they still manage to get stacked up and I really can't stand them that way.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• They are done everyday either I do em hubby or my oldest daughter I hate dirty dishes in the sink
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:46 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I wash before/as I prepare every meal, so like thrice a day
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I generally wash them everyday...but there have been occassions where we've had a lot going on and we'd be in and out of the house and really busy and a couple days would pass...I HATE when that happens. Its so nasty. I have a friend that willlet them go until every dish,utensil,bowl,pot,pan in the house is dirty and it will STINK to high heaven and be all moldy on the plates where they don't rinse thier dishes off. I've never EVER let it get like that. So gross. Ew.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010