anyone else like true blood? (i can not stand twilight, sorry twilighters hah)i like TB though!

ok so their is a twilight thing going around...i am just not into twilight, it is too cheezy for me and vampires DO NOT HAVE GLITTER SKIN lol. Soo true blood, when i first heard of it from my mom I was like oh great another vampire show that butchers the lore and tales but I have found that I really enjoy true blood and it sticks with the lore and tales which I appreciate, yes it has drama and romance as well for those that need that tidbit heh. its from HBO, the 2nd/3rd season TRUMP the first season by A LOT if you have only seen the first season. anyone else into TB?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I watched the first season when it first came out on dvd and didn't follow the show for the second or third season because I wasn't crazy about some of the acting. My cousin got me to watch the second season with her and now we are both hooked. Third season so far is my favorite. I feel like Anna Paquin has toned down the crazy accent that drove me nuts in season one. Either that, or I have just learned to deal with it, lol. I like a lot of the new characters as well.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love it (and agree with you about Twilight, tho I'm not put off by the glittering, I don't mind a little twist now and then), but I have to wait for the 3rd season to come out on DVD before I can watch it since we don't get HBO.

Unless someone points me to a website I can watch it on.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:03 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh yes! I am totally into True Blood. Both, myself and dh are. We've watched it from the very first season. I never got into vampires flicks either but this one is just GOOD, keeps us guessing and wanting more,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Oh I LOVE TRUE BLOOD---OHHHH I never miss an episode!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 11:11 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like it, my hubby and I watch it together. We've only been able to watch the first two seasons so far, since we don't have cable. Can't wait until the third season is on dvd so we can watch it! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yea season one i was like ehhh...its ok. Second season I went ohhhh I like, 3rd season. soo good! I have to admit, Eric is a pretty good looking vampire *cough* lol. Come on, you have thought it too!!!
    i wonder what anna really is...this whole her light and she has that purple light that comes out of her hands. Im wondering if she is some type of angel or something since she has this inner light according to the dancing girl
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love True Blood too!! I found a site last night and stayed up until nearly 3 in the morning catching up on episodes from this season.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Love, love, love Trueblood! I hate to put down Twilight, because so many friends like it (and I liked the first book, but after that I hated the whole thing!) but really there is no comparison. Trueblood is more for adults- more sex, violence, humor, and SERIOUS eyecandy! (Hello? Eric and Alcide!! Have mercy!)
    The only problem I have ever had with Twilight is how Bella has no identity without Edward Sparklepants! She jumps off a freaking cliff when he leaves her. (Can you ever imagine Sookie doing that?) Bella has to be saved constantly (Sookie is all about kicking butt!) The werewolves in Twilight "imprint" on babies as their future mates---that's just not sexy!
    JMO!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• true blood is the best show. i only have HBO in summer when its on, then i cancel untill next season.
    nana143

Answer by nana143 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010