What Do You Think of His Music?

My brother in law is about to hit the big time right now. I'm actually not exaggerating lol.

He's got a professional promotions person who helped T-Pain and a few other artists make it big working with him right now, and he just told me last night that his big single "Wiggle" is in the hands of top DJ's all over the place. It won't be long til you're hearing him on the radio! haha I'm so excited for him!!

His stage name is Medium, and he's a hip hop/rap artist. If you're not really into that kind of music, you might not like him, but several people have told me they don't like hip hop, but really liked his songs, so you might!

Anyway, I was wondering what you guys think! Do you like his music?

Go here to listen to Wiggle and his other single Big Things:

http://www.reverbnation.com/medium1

sweetheart1985

Asked by sweetheart1985 at 10:53 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do not like rap in the least but I say GL to him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• The beat is sick the lyrics are alright a lil over the top GL to him
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I like the song Big Things
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My 14 yr old son just listened to it with me and he laughed, and said "umm Mom, that's just dumb". GL to him in his career, but there are so many hip/hop/rap people out there, that it's going to be tough to get started... Hopefully he realizes this. Sorry,JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Personally, I don't like it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• He's actually been working on this for a few years now, so it's not like he rolled outta bed yesterday and decided to be a hip hop artist LOL.

I actually like Big Things better too! But he's really dead set on Wiggle, so I just smile and nod. His producers like Wiggle best too. Meh, whatever, I'm just unexperienced with the whole thing.

Anyway, he actually IS on his way up right now, but thanks for the well wishes! I know he can do this, I'm super proud of him. = )
    sweetheart1985

Comment by sweetheart1985 (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• He's a cheap version of Lil' John. Totally not digging that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:30 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• good luck to him

not my style of music though.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:35 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think he's good :-)
    Just not my kind of music so... I wouldn't the album for myself but as a gift for someone else, sure. :-D
    SabrinaLC

Answer by SabrinaLC at 12:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i personally liked the song, Big Things better, let me know when that comes out. tell him good luck
    nana143

Answer by nana143 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010