Who's your pick for the Hell's Kitchen winner? Any guesses?

I'm rooting for Holly. She seems to know what she's doing and Jay's ego has been getting in his way. It's down to the finish line!

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Holly. Jay is a jerk. He thinks he's better than he really is, plus Holly has won WAY more challenges.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Holly I think is not quite there yet. I think Jay is. I think if holly had like another year under her belt she would be the clear cut winner here. but I think jays experience and knowldge outweight the drawback of his egol.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 10:55 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I want Holly to win, too, because I think she deserves it. Jay's ego is huge and his cocky attitude makes him not work as hard as he should because he thinks he knows it all already and doesn't need to improve or learn anything new.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:58 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Is it Jay and Holly? I missed it last night. He kicked Ben and whatsherface off last night? I've said Holly for about 4 episodes now. She's smart enough to fly under the rader, good enough to not get yelled at too often, she just needs to open her mouth and take charge of that brigade.
    But just because she wins doesn't mean she'll be at the Savoy for long. He's fired like three winners because they couldn't hack it, and I really don't see either of them being able to handle the kind of volume running that kitchen will require.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:04 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I would like Holly to win since she's been bashed from the beginning but I think Jay will take it. He seems to have more leadership skills. Honestly I thought this was the worst season ever for talent. They all suck pretty much. I just watch for Gordon...mmmm....
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Go Holly, But if you do your research none of the previous winners are actually working at the restaurant they were supposed to. HMMMM
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 11:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I was so disappointed in all the "talent" this season - but Holly was one of my favorites from the beginning. As much as I'd like her to win, I think it's going to be Jay. He is a lot better under pressure.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:33 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Jay. I don't think Holli can hack it .. She clams up and gets overwhelmed way too quickly. On the last episode Jay took charge in running the pass and he ran it beautifully. He knows his food and he knows how to manage the kitchen. I definately think he has more skill and knowledge that will get him further then Holli.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:28 AM on Aug. 4, 2010