Anyone wanna talk Pretty little liars? (any spoilers?) adult content

Im dying to hear spoilers/ideas/thoughts - for/about the finale!

I think that. Hannahs Friend, idk his name, the "geek" is the killer and he is "a" too...
my other thought was that Ali really isnt dead, and Toby knows that.
I do know that if Ali really is dead then the Killer and "a" are one and the same
What dose everyone else think?

sarahdicksonjr

Asked by sarahdicksonjr at 11:08 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• i did not know about the books until one day when i was working ChaCha I go a question about the books lol. I never thought I would like PLL...I watched it one night online on a whim when I was bored and well, now I watch every new episode the day after it was aired. I have to watch tv online since I live overseas (military) so they are usually up for me to watch the day after they air.
    u know what is weird....i was getting suspicious of the geeky photo guy as well!!! He hated allison, he has this weird thing for hannah now, even during the meeting for the teens who are waiting for sex, he was upset about doing the skit with her , sorta overly upset..wonder if that was foreshadowing? you know its not the blind girls brother, that would be too obvious
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• yeah i think ali is still alive & toby knows it & ali is a but then i dont know i never read the book series so i dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh, theres book? I DIDNT KNOW THAT! THANKS! IM GONNA GO FIND THEM NOW.
    sarahdicksonjr

Comment by sarahdicksonjr (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Aug. 4, 2010