Hey i was wondering if u guys know around what time does morning sickness starts and what are like the first signs of pregnancy..please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Morning sickness can start in the first few weeks. Some people, like me, don't get it at all though. Nausea, sore breasts, tiredness, missed period, etc. are all signs of being pregnant. I had NONE with either pregnancy though. Have you missed a period?
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 11:18 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• well no i havent missed my period because i supposed to get it around august 5,7,or sometimes the 10th but yea im really expiriencing a lot of these symptoms and lately my breasts feel like sore?but i dont know if it could be that my period might come u know...
    night-love

Answer by night-love at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Generally speaking, as it is different for everyone, starts within the first few weeks of pregnancy. The most common symptoms are bloating, nausea, sore breasts, excessive exhaustion, missed period, increase in hunger, increase in bowel movements, increase in urination ..... Some have cravings right away as well. Now, these are all general symptoms and can also be signs of on coming menstration, so it's important that you test to find out for sure. As well, some women experience only a few of these symptoms and some don't even experience any. Morning sickness can also start later in the pregnancy as well, as some women have experienced.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I get morning/all day sickness around week 6/7, and my gums start bleeding (a little) when I brush my teeth, another weird thing I get is a "blocked" ear, well not quite blocked but as if had been swimming and have got water in my ear...I don't know if that was clear :D
    louLT

Answer by louLT at 11:47 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Morning sickness starts at 6 weeks. The first symptom you'll get is your missed period along with PMS-like symptoms.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It usually starts around 6 weeks and if you are lucky you will have it your entire pregnancy lol. Of course that isn't being lucky!!! But it usually stops once you hit your 2nd trimester so after the 3 months or 12 weeks. You might not get it all though, I did with my first but not so bad and so far I am 29 weeks pregnant and never got it this time around.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i started at 5 weeks with just neausea. but at 6 1/2 weeks i started throwing up and still am im 7 wks & 2 days now.... i feel like death!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I read that it can start as early as a week after conception. My first I didn't have any symptoms. This one isn't confirmed yet. But I have had painful breasts, nausea and fatigue for 2 weeks now. Along with what I think is implantation bleeding. If it isn't I just had the shortest, lightest period of my life. My period is due in a couple of days. Hopefully if I am, it will show up then. The last time it didn't show until I was 1 1/2 months pregnant.
    kberrey

Answer by kberrey at 7:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I got it starting at about 6 or 7 weeks each time. Lasted for different lengths of time each pregnancy. But my SIL gets it starting a week after conception, and it doesn't go away until she gives birth.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:20 AM on Aug. 5, 2010