Do you think some ladies lie on here.. as far as "do you trust your DH"? or "is your house clean"? Do you think they make themselves who they want to be on here?

Because I do.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:15 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have wondered that as well. I asked a real good friend of mine to join me here,We were friends since High School. So I don't dare lie,she'll call me out.LOL...I joined because I live inthe counrty with a13 mo old and don't get out much. I DO TRUST MYDH! and NO I AM NOT MARTHA SWEART! LOL....
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 11:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I never thought of it before. Now you will have me second guessing everyone. :-D

I try to be honest in my responses and not hide anything. If I don't want to say something I just stay away from that question. LOL!

You can ask me anything! I'll tell the truth or I just won't answer.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Same here, micheledo! I don't answer if I can't be honest.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• could be possible. I don't know. I know there are some moms onhere who "think" they are perfect.
    I know I am not I have bad days I make mistakes and my house does not always look like it should be on the cove of better homes and gardens.
    But I love my DH and my kids and sometimes they come first sometimes i come first and sometimes my house looks like a toy tornado went thru it
    oh well.........
    If people do not like my house keeping they are more than welcome to hire me a maid.....IJS
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think some do and some don't. I think that if you look closely enough, you can tell who is "real" and who isn't. It's not necessarily those who say they trust their DH or that their house is clean that are fake, it's the ones who say everything in thier lives is perfect. They have a perfect marriage, a perfect house, perfect children, tons of money, etc. And we all know that's not true.

Now, there's nothing wrong with being happy and leading a blessed life. But we know that your toddler throws tantrums and that sometimes you are upset with your DH and that sometimes your house isn't perfect. How do we know? Because that's the reality of life. Nothing is perfect.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm sure some people lie, not everyone is honest.
    I'm always honest with my answers though.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i try and help out as much as i can and be truthful there is no reason to lie it is not like any of you will be over for dinner later LOL
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I always answer honestly but I am sure there are alot of women who don't. Oh well.. whatever makes them feel better about themselves lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Meh, I guess I don't see a point in lying to a bunch of people I'll never meet, who don't affect my life in any way.

This is a SN, for entertainment purposes... I assume most people do bend the truth, but I find it hilarious, because most of them don't realize that EVERYTHING the post here is public on the web.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:24 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I'm sure there are people who lie, but I don't. I don't care enough about what anyone thinks to lie, lol. I've admitted things on here that show that I am in no way perfect.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:25 AM on Aug. 4, 2010