Did you... adult content

Have gas during labour?
I know gross but just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sure did! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:17 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• If I did I didn't care at the time! Trust me....least of your worries. LOL
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• after i had the epideral i didnt feel anything so i could tell u what really happened down there lol
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• No....I just pooped everywhere 3 times :)

I TOLD the nurse I was about to poop...she thought it was just baby pressure...I tried to tell her I thought it was really poop. Then, well I proved her wrong. I couldnt help it b/c I had an epidural and couldnt exactly handle it myself.

I really didnt get embarrassed at all. I figured that nurse had seen that and worse in her years working ob...and not only that...I couldnt help it!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:19 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Honestly I dont think so but I was in so much pain IDK
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I didn't, but I would have swore that I was pooping myself when I had my son. I actually asked them several times if I was and thought they were lying to me when they said no. My mom and dh would have been honest and told me if I did though.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I don't know about during labor but after labor when I got my first real meal the stinch in my room was TERRIBLE!!! lol. I really didn't even care I just kept apologizing to all the visitors that came to see me
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I had very similar experience as mom2twobabes. Only the doctor was getting ready to deliver and I told that I need to go and told me to go, he said that it pretty common.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• with my first I did with my second not while giving birth, but after while I was waiting until the epidural wore off. If you have an epidural you can't control it, but you don't even think of that lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:22 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I didn't but my husband thought I did. We had a water birth and when my water broke it made a little bubble like passing gas under water does. I said "oh" and he laughed and said it's ok, like he thought I was embarrassed. I laughed and said no it was my water breaking.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 11:27 AM on Aug. 4, 2010