How many women have given in to their husbands with anal sex postpartum(before six weeks)? How did you feel about doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• indeed, the 'front door' probably won't be the only sore port of entry. if he has time in the first few weeks to have anal-sex, tell him to get off it. Unless you really want to do it, don't. Postpartum is like a gift from doctors. Its a 'get out of sex guilt free card' that can only be redeemed for a limited time. If you don't want to have sex (anal or otherwise) tell him its doctors orders. If he persists, feel free to remind him of all the 'gory' details that he had a front row seat to... the stitches, the 4 hours of pushing, the 8 pound wonder that fit through a hole that was at one time only big enough for his penis...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:51 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• If my DH touched me before 6 weeks i would have cut his balls off. :O)
    Anonymous

• my husband convinced me to have sex 2 weeks post partum!! but i Still have NOT Ever given into the back door entry sex! and i dont think i ever will unless im drunker than shit!lol and won't feel anything! lol. my husband would probably like to meet your husband to ask what he did to convince you! lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• "back door/front door" didn't matter; after I gave birth the house was on lockdown..lol. I was so sleep deprived and still in pain. Thankfully my husband knows me well enough to know not to go there. (there are other ways of keeping him"satisfied")
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• I am thinking if you have to "give in" in order to let him do that it may not be such a good idea.
    If you don't want it DON'T DO IT!
    And besides, it may not feel to great anyway. Not to mention it is clearly ONLY to get him off, not you. Hold out. He can keep hid junk tucked away for a few more weeks, if he can't he is not being a very good husband. It sounds like he is pressuring you to do this anyway.
    Anonymous

• I would never do it, and my husband wouldn't think of asking me either... he knows better. If you don't want to do it then don't do it. Your husband should understand and respect you enough not to pressure you into having anal sex if you don't want to.
    kwhite0609

Answer by kwhite0609 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Hello was I the only one that had hemorroids for months after the baby was born????
    anal out of the question after labor ......for a long time.............tell him to go meet marie and her four sisters in the bathroom...........
    Anonymous

• lol i never had hemorroids.... but anyways i healed super quick so my husband and i were having sex at 2 weeks pp.... we where super horny.... didnt kno that happens lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• I had my husband convinced that the dr told me to wait for 6 months before we could have sex again. I would never have let him touch me before 6 weeks I was still bleeding I had hemorroids and I tore. UH NO use your hand if you really NEED sex is what I told him. but he never really pushed it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• How can you have sex 2 weeks postpartum?!!?! Holy crap, all of that lochia is coming out still by then! Yuck!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2008