How many cm are willing to admit that they get upset at the husbands or boyfriends for looking at other women that are showing Bodies (as one person called it JUNK)?

Then when you really think about it you have to admit that are not dressing much better then they are.

SassyDee01963

Asked by SassyDee01963 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• We do not find that type of behavior ok in our marriage. It is just something neither of us do. A quick look because you noticed movement, or noticing attraction is one thing, staring and allowing myself(or him allowing hisself) to lust after that person or worse make comments, is not ok( for us). It has nothing to do with me(or him) being insecure or not trusting. That is just how our marriage works, based on our personal beliefs and standards. Also, I do not dress like that(where anyone would notice my "junk",lol) We believe in modesty. No tank tops, low cut shirts, short skirts/dresses/shorts/ no tight jeans, etc.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I've never seen him looking at another girl.. but it would definitely hurt my feelings.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:49 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i dont get upset if he looks at another girl i look at other guys .but i know where he is at and who he comes home to .so honestly it dont bother me
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• It hurts me..he does it quite often..trys to do it like I don't se him..but I do.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 11:51 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My husband has never looked at another woman is lust. He has mention how NASTY some girls dress and that he would never let me go out of the house looking like a nasty tramp.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I do, there is no reason to look else where if you are happy at home

AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:57 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• upset? if I was feeling he didn't put the same energy into my junk maybe...OK..even if he loves my junk, I wouldn't like him having to see so much other junk too.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:52 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have never gotten upset at my DH looking - I tend to be the one pointing out the other women...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:59 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i'm not insecure, but it does bother me.
    Out of respect for him, I don't go staring at other guys!
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 12:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• on occasion.. it depends on my mood.. lol..
    Its only human to look.. but its also human to be jealous!!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010