True Facts on Candidates?

I want to vote with some knowledge of all the candidates this year, Im tired of seeing these bashing adds that say "so and so did this" and "so and so did that" and all that bs. I would like to know if their are any sights that any of you mama's know of that will give me facts of everyone running for president to city mayor. I just want to know a little about the candidtates political back-ground, i dont care about personal background. Like what they voted for and what they voted against and if possible, why? I dont want to vote based off of what i see off of the tv, i want the facts. So any help?

Florence_Moss

Asked by Florence_Moss at 10:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Votesmart or snopes.
    Be aware that most of the info on factcheck is OK but factcheck is paid for by a very biased organization. Double check anything you find there with the other two sites.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

• http://www.votesmart.org/

Try this site!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• www.rightchange.com
    Anonymous

• you can always go to each parties home page and learn about the canidates that way.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Try factcheck.org
    craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 10:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Yes, factcheck.org or Snopes.com
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 12:20 AM on Oct. 5, 2008