As a Christian?

If you are a Christian, what do you find is the hardest to do in your walk with God?
For example.. I am trying my hardest not to judge others, or gossip.. It's harder than I thought..
What is the hardest challenge for you?

Ren_Ren

Asked by Ren_Ren at 12:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• its hard to wait on the Lord for me as it says in the bible. To wait for an answer to a problem or prayer. I'm impatient.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Gossip and getting mad at others of their parental choices that harm their children.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I agree with you. It's hard to not mentally judge others. I also have a hard time not being nosy about what others are doing. Things like facebook really don't help with that one!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Gossip and not getting upset when pep. mock me for being a christian.

1Co 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
    This is very hard to do.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I find it hard not to judge as well.
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 12:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I have also noticed that the more I try not to judge, the more I notice others doing it.. Odd huh?
    Ren_Ren

Comment by Ren_Ren (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Almost anything on a daily basis. At some point during the day, I have thought something that was totally inappropriate. Our thoughts are as bad as our verbal and actions. I try to remind myself that I am not the Judge and Jury. Only God can be that and He will take care of that problem. If someone ask my opion, they need to be ready for it.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 12:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I find the hardest thing is to keep my focus always on Jesus so that He really just lives His life through me. When He is not at the center of everything, I do things on my own and make many, many messes.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I thinking judging others for their choices is hardest for me. I know that God will deal with them and it's not really my business.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Keeping my focus, as Nanny B said, is what's hardest for me as well. I thank God for his forgiveness and patience!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2010