Is this appropriate for a semi casual wedding?

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/juniors/dressesanddressyapparel/specialoccasiondresses/PRD~631132/Speechless+Floral+Poplin+Tube+Dress.jsp

The wedding is during the day, on Saturday at a church. Now I am freaking out because I forgot about the white rule and this dress has white. I already bought it. I got brown wedge sandals to go with it. I don't really know anybody else going to this wedding besides the bride and groom. Hubby is best man...

willswifey

Asked by willswifey at 12:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think it is, very summery and pretty.

Answer by older at 12:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think it's adorable!! There's hardly any white in it!! The only thing I would do for the Church service part is buy a semi sheer shawl/wrap that coordinates with the dress!

The "white rule" is for dresses that are primarily white. The same goes for not selecting a color that is primarily the color of the bridesmaid's dresses. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think thats a good dress!
    Morgs7531642

Answer by Morgs7531642 at 12:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think it's a good choice. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• super cute! A little whit on something is fine..its all white that is a no no. You wll be dressed great for the occasion!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think its very appropriate with the right shoes and accesories it can be dressed up for even a formal ceremony.
    SultryLadyBug

Answer by SultryLadyBug at 4:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• really nice for a summer wedding.I do agree a very very thin shawl for the church would be good.
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 5:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2010