what is your favorite recipe?

I am looking for some new ideas. Thanks!

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've got a couple of recipes that are surprisingly easy, yet people think it took forever. Tuscan potato soup (Olive Garden knock off), monkey bread, candied orange peels dipped in chocolate, I have a great crock pot chicken recipe that is the bomb in enchiladas and quesadillas.
    And some stuff that's harder - Shiner Bock Beer Bread with Honey Butter (Saltgrass knockoff) classic red beans and rice, coq au vin, there's some others that I do regularly. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of them.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I love all food but my fave this month haha is chicken breast stuffed with red peppers, zucchini, and stuffing flavored with italian dressing, and monterey/colby cheese, yummy :)
    3kidcircus

Answer by 3kidcircus at 12:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My favorite is New England Clam Chowder! I make it by the cauldron full.... So YUMMY... and simple really, the key to it is the bacon.... oooohhh Pork Fat Rules....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 12:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I came up with it... Mom's Special...... Brown ground beef, drain grease. Cook beef flavored rice and french style green beans according to directions. Add rice and beans to beef, season to taste.
    momof337

Answer by momof337 at 2:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2010