• In the Spotlight:

Is anyone out there Charting????Taking BBT(Basal Body temperarture?)

I have charted for the past 5 days and it had kept high in the 98's F...I am 8DPO today and this morning I charted and my temp had gone down to 97.93 and I had tan creamy discharge and a mild cramp on my right leg. BUT AF is not due yet, its should arrive(I HOPE NOT) on August 14, so it's too early.
I am wondering if this could be implantation since I have read that once implantation occurs your temp will have a "implantation dip" and then it should go back to high the next day..... I am hopeing and praying It goes back up and I get prego this month.
(ttc #1 on clomid days 2-6 first cycle)

Baby-Wish

Asked by Baby-Wish at 12:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Was there a dip in your chart that meant a defiant ovulation occurred? If so then there would be a cover line that your temp should not go below. If it drops some and then rises again that is a good sign. Yes a dip can mean implantation. If your temp goes back up and stays up for 18 days past ovulation then that is a good sign that you are preggo. If it goes below your cover line then that is not a good sign of pregnancy. It means your period will come soon.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 12:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• before the coverline my temp was at 96 nothing over 97before ovulation...during and after ovulation it went up to 98s F and just this morning it went down to 97.93 Is this bad or good??

I will chart again tomorrow morning hopeing and praying it goes back up.......
    Baby-Wish

Comment by Baby-Wish (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• i charted when i was trying to get pregnant. i think it is the only for sure way to know what it going on! GOOD JOB MOMMA!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Thanks Preggydyke, I really hope I get my BFP this month... This would be my 1st child!
    Baby-Wish

Comment by Baby-Wish (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I think you are good since you did not go below your cover line. Are you charting online on fertility friend or some where? Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:17 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• no I am charting on a chart that my doc gave me to write it down on, similar to the ones online.....have 9 more days to go to see if AF shows up or if I can test
    Baby-Wish

Comment by Baby-Wish (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• You should try the free version of Fertility Friend. It gives you some details about different things. Good luck. I hope AF takes a 9 month break for you.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 7:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Hello ladies I took my temp this morning and it went back up to 98.34 I hope that is a good thing and the temperature dip from yesterday was just implantation. I was spotting all day yesterday and a little bit this morning so I am keeping fingers crossed.
    9 more days for AF day or HPT test...... :-) Thank YOU ALL for your replies and support.
    Baby-Wish

Comment by Baby-Wish (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2010