Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what charges?

some 18 year old kid beat the shit out of my friend and then beat the shit out of his dad and took off called the cops and said he got jumped. [he didnt] the dad has to get surgery on a major artery and stitches and his jaw is broken he has a 4 inch gash from his mouth to his hear split right open. My friend has 6 broken teeth and got stitches... we only know this kids first name because my SO's sister wont tell us more about him... [its her friend] well we will find out, eventually...what charges do you think he will get??? and all we know is his first name, that hes black and the school he just got kicked out of. how do you think we can track this kid down?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

Answers (4)
  • I would say the cops could go by the school and describe the kid and they will know who he is if he just got kicked out this year. Or if he has gone there for the past year or so, you can go get an annual and look at it to pick out his pic.

    I'm so sorry this has happened. I'm sure there are a multitude of charges he will be brought up on.


    Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • Sorry you're having to go through all this. The school he was kicked out of should have all his personal information and will give it to police. I can't tell you what charges. Photograph everything, keep medical records, have everyone involved write down everything they know/remember asap.....keep a journal of all going on through out the process....should and hopefully it will make it to court all of this will make it far more difficult to get off on lesser charges than he should. Hope this helps and glad all survived.

    Answer by RainyRainbow at 11:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • Call the cops and get them to question the girl. Take your hands off it. Sorry this happened.

    Answer by SFerber at 11:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

  • I would call the police and tell them what you know. They'll know how to handle it. Also, I would let the police know that your SO's sister knows who he is. Then they can get the info from her, because otherwise, she could ALSO be charged, with aiding and abetting and or with blocking an investigation (I forget the term for that, it's late here, sorry.) .

    Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.