Justice of the peace wedding

Did you have one? If so, what did u do afterwards? Looking for ideas and suggestions. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• have a reception after wards, just some close friends and family.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I did. We went to a steakhouse to eat,and then hung at the mall! lol We're weird!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• I didn't.But I think it would be more romantic that way.A moment with only you two.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• Yup! I went to the court house and got married there. We all went out for dinner afterwards.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 12:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We had a reception at my MILs house. Dinner, talking, cake. It was small (less than 40 people) but it was really nice and we got to talk to everyone, not just a few people.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 12:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• we got married at the couthouse with our family there and then went out to dinner. it was very simple. i wish we had done something bigger but it was still nice.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 12:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My wedding was not at the courthouse, but it was just a simple ceremony after our Sunday morning church service. Then, we had a reception at my FIL's house.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• My parents hosted the reception at my grandparent's house. It was very nice and big enough to hold everyone.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• We got married at a ladies house whose number we got from the courthouse...two hours after we decided to married. Then we went out to Chinese with our two witnesses.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2010

• TEE HEE I WAS 9mo. prego. and we wanted to get married befor dd was born. I bought a white Summer Skirt and white Top from K-Mart, He wore a sport jacket. I picked him up after wrk. Got hitched at 4:30. Went back we bought matching Detroit Red Wings T's and Met our Friends at a Bar to see the game. They were going for the cup. We had a blast! We were W/ other Fans and It seened like a reception we didn't have to pay for!:)
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 12:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2010